Wednesday, June 5, 2013

The North Remembers

ohne-dich: The Royal Academy Of Arts Summer Exhibition 2013...









ohne-dich:

The Royal Academy Of Arts Summer Exhibition 2013 (June 5, 2013)

Photo









jesus that photoset of Billie with ‘trust me i’m a Doctor’ has 70,000 notes

jesus that photoset of Billie with ‘trust me i’m a Doctor’ has 70,000 notes

Photo



literally just found the perfect (and paid) internship for curatorship, I just want it so much, but...

literally just found the perfect (and paid) internship for curatorship, I just want it so much, but it will be so competitive and I won’t get it, but I just really want it 

Hey Pheebs, you want to help?





Hey Pheebs, you want to help?

Photo



Atonement (2007) colors + green

















Atonement (2007) colors + green

Photo



Photo





colemanandsmith: Jenna-Louise Coleman arrives at the Glamour...





colemanandsmith:

Jenna-Louise Coleman arrives at the Glamour Women of the Year Awards (June 4, 2013)

As a child, I never heard one woman say to me: 'I love my...



As a child, I never heard one woman say to me: 'I love my body.' Not my mother, my elder sister, my best friend. Not one woman has ever said: 'I am so proud of my body.' So, I make sure I say it to Mia, because a positive physical outlook has to start from a very early age.

"She's gone through such hell, from the moment she...







"She's gone through such hell, from the moment she saw her father beheaded, up until this moment. She's gone through things that no young person or anybody should ever have to go through. Finally the light is at the end of the tunnel, or across the river as the case may be, and she feels like she can finally dare to hope for something good to happen to her again. This is somebody who has gotten so hardened, and all but lost any hope that something good can happen to her. She's very wary of letting herself feel to much because feeling too much only leads to pain in her experience." D.B. Weiss (x)

Leonardo DiCaprio for GQ Australia (February-March 2012)





Leonardo DiCaprio for GQ Australia (February-March 2012)

they are at my old secondary school on helicopter heroes famuzzz

they are at my old secondary school on helicopter heroes

famuzzz

Photo













I’m watching philosophers stone to cheer myself up and Filch just appeared and brought it all...

I’m watching philosophers stone to cheer myself up and Filch just appeared and brought it all back and I’m sad again

Art History Meme: 1/4 colours Blue (L-R, Titian, Picasso, Van...





















Art History Meme: 1/4 colours

Blue

(L-R, Titian, Picasso, Van Gogh, Monet, Gainsborough, Rossetti, Gauguin, Hokusai, Vermeer, Millais)

lardypoison: people who say they're into BBC stuff but they don't even know this smooth...

lardypoison:

people who say they're into BBC stuff but they don't even know this smooth operator

image

Photo







No comments:

Post a Comment