Sunday, June 9, 2013

Louise

From the spelling in that post and the fact you were out I'm guessing you were drinking? And then got behind the wheel?

lol actually no I wasnt ! im really shit at typing on my iphone ! Im dancing on stage in a few hours so I wasnt drinking at all last night :D

Out in town with the girls , brother texts me at 2am saying he,d...



Out in town with the girls , brother texts me at 2am saying he,d love some Eddie rockets , it's now 5am ,sums coming up and I've decided to drive to his house to give itto him … I win all the awards !!! #nomotherfuckinfilter #nomnomnom #brotherwhereartthou

Things I dont get

When people ask ” do you think youre beautiful ” and you answer with yes

what the fuck is wrong with loving yourself

I think im fucking hot as shit and you should feel the same about youself

I dont get whats wrong with loving yourself , as long as you dont put other people down to do so , whats the fucking problem?

Just got told by a man I was seeing that its hard to be with someone whos so happy with themselves

The fuck. I told him to get the boat lol 

Theres a different between loving yourself and being concieted. I think people assume that you love yourself means your self absorbed, and its not that at all , its just accepting who you are, what you look like, and being “this is who i am and I fucking love it “

There is nothing wrong with loving yourself, fuck anyone who says different .

three top ups later its finally stayed my skin rejects ink like...



three top ups later its finally stayed

my skin rejects ink like no ones business

but its now a week and its still really visible, delighted :D

What's your instagram?

whiteafro

how do you have so many instagram followers ??

Im a girl. On the internet.

holy shit I want your body

You can have it for a cheesecake

IM SO FUCKING HUNGRY 

1st bikini of the year !! if youre not out in the sun then...



1st bikini of the year !! if youre not out in the sun then FOR SHAME

Do you live on your own?

Nope tis me and the two lads :D

For those of you who dont know I recently moved , this is my new...



For those of you who dont know I recently moved , this is my new view lol :D

At bout 6am dan and I decided we didn't want to go home...



At bout 6am dan and I decided we didn't want to go home yet so we spent the morning in Phoenix park hitting each other with sticks ,rolling down hills ,and doing pull ups like pikeys :D

Diamond stiletto nails +diamond dermals + diamond labret I LOVE...



Diamond stiletto nails +diamond dermals + diamond labret I LOVE ALL THE SHINY !!!!

"I suspect it's difficult for men to imagine a world in which their bodies have long been..."

"I suspect it's difficult for men to imagine a world in which their bodies have long been inextricably linked to their value as an individual, and that no matter how encouraging your parents were or how many positive female role models you had or how self-confident you feel, there is an ever-present pressure that creeps in from all sides, whispering in your ear that you are your body and your body defines you. A world where, from the time of pubescence on, you can feel the constant and palpable weight of the male gaze, and not just from your male peers but from teachers and sports coaches and the fathers of the children you baby-sit, people you're supposed to respect and trust and look up to, and that first realization that you are being looked at in that way is the beginning of a self-consciousness that you will be unable to shake for the rest of your life. Even if they are never verbalized, the rules of bodily conduct for females become clear early on: when school administrators reprimand you for the inch of midriff that shows when you lift your hands straight in the air or youth group leaders tell you that the sight of your unintentional cleavage is what causes godly young men to fall, you learn that your body is dangerous and shameful and that it's your responsibility to cloister it in a way that is acceptable to everyone else. You learn that your body is a topic of public debate that everyone is entitled to weigh in on, from a male classmate telling you that those jeans make your ass look huge to the male-dominated United States Congress dictating the parameters that rape must fall within to be considered legitimate. To be a woman, and to live life in a woman's body, is to be held to a set of comically paradoxical standards that make you constantly second-guess yourself and jump through a million hoops in pursuit of an impossible perfection."

- (via shivikins)

Decided to give my heart tattoo some mates Lols #tattoo



Decided to give my heart tattoo some mates Lols #tattoo

I searched for Whiteafro on Instagram but you didn't come up?

sorry i had it so you couldnt search for me 

my privacy settings have been changed, try again :)

hi i adore you & you're still my favourite, okaycoolbye

I MISS

YOUR

FACE.

old follower of yours, and glad I did follow your blog. Just wanted to say you're such an amazing and lovely woman :)

thank you :D

Just back from town got my heart and infinity tattoo topped...



Just back from town got my heart and infinity tattoo topped up ! You'd be amazed how quickly tattoos fade on your palms !!#tattoo #love

Hate period poops. I didnt fart all day in work because I was genuinely afraid I was going to shit myself/

Out and about , this jacket is the only one that keeps me warm...



Out and about , this jacket is the only one that keeps me warm no filter quite smug #proudvagina

No comments:

Post a Comment