Thursday, June 6, 2013

Public Exhibitionism

thedeerborn: Some light reading at the library.



thedeerborn:

Some light reading at the library.

thedeerborn: It's been a long time since I saw your smiling...



thedeerborn:

It's been a long time since I saw your smiling face.

Sucking dick at Dicks.

thedeerborn: Mother's Day shopping



thedeerborn:

Mother's Day shopping

thedeerborn: Preparing to try out new furniture.



thedeerborn:

Preparing to try out new furniture.

thedeerborn: Hoeing in the garden noiea143 Instagram



thedeerborn:

Hoeing in the garden noiea143 Instagram

Photo





Photo



arthusetnico: Horny in wilton manors



arthusetnico:

Horny in wilton manors

tripnight: bridge player



tripnight:

bridge player

remconl: .





remconl:

.

puck74: O'Brady : a place to wank



puck74:

O'Brady : a place to wank

Where are all the cruising videos? I see the same one's over and over and know there have to be more. :) Love when guys film themselves being slutty in the woods, in their cars, etc.... especially when there are others watching!!! I'm too chicken to do it but I know there are tons of others who aren't so come on.... where are you guys? :)

What about you contributing cruising videos to start ball rolling?

puck74: natural game



puck74:

natural game

puck74: Black dude masturbating on the subway



puck74:

Black dude masturbating on the subway

expose us please!

expose us please!:

http://joshandcollin.tumblr.com/

You're exposed!

algaycho-exposed: algaycho night nude at parking



algaycho-exposed:

algaycho night nude at parking

publiccock: Gooood!



publiccock:

Gooood!

flashrs: The selfie I owed for >8,500 followers. 8,842 as of...







flashrs:

The selfie I owed for >8,500 followers.
8,842 as of today! Wow! Thanks, you horny fuckers :) send me pics of you flashing your cock (maybe I'll send you a pic back…) x

How do I get the code or URL of a video on a memory stick so I can upload it here?

No code needed upload any Tumblr supported video files.

Remove this please? /post/50394519456/bored-in-school-bathroom#notes

 Which month was this published on?

No comments:

Post a Comment