Sunday, June 9, 2013

Perplexed

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



phuckindope: ✯



phuckindope:

13.

life goal is to become a successful criminal lawyer, happily married with healthy children and to help my family to be finicallyc comfortale for the rest of our lives

1. The meaning behind my URL2. A picture of me3. Why I love my bestfriend4. Last time I cried and...

1. The meaning behind my URL
2. A picture of me
3. Why I love my bestfriend
4. Last time I cried and why
5. Piercings I have
6. Favorite Band
7. Biggest turn off(s)
8. Top 5 (insert subject)
9. Tattoos I want
10. Biggest turn on(s)
11. Age
12. Ideas of a perfect date
13. Life goal(s)
14. Piercings I want
15. Relationship status
16. Favorite movie
17. A fact about my life
18. Phobia
19. Middle name
20. Anything you want to ask

instagram: @amandadanquah

instagram: @amandadanquah

Photo



Lets do cute stuff together like have rough sex in public

Lets do cute stuff together like have rough sex in public

thesoulfunkybrother: -"dollars" . 73'



thesoulfunkybrother:

-"dollars" . 73'

Photo



Photo



Photo



So attractive !



So attractive !

t-ribulation: t



t-ribulation:

t

narux2: KRISVANASSCHE featured in Fashion For MenPhoto: Milan...



narux2:

KRISVANASSCHE featured in Fashion For Men

Photo: Milan Vukmirovic
Stylist: Scarlett Viquel

Messages welcome..

Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment